We are honored to host Farmington's 6th XTERRA America Tour event and invite you to join us on
Saturday, June 1, 2013. Defined by the beautiful high-desert landscape, southwestern hospitality and the multitude of outdoor recreation opportunities, Farmington is quickly becoming a favorite and well known sporting playground and welcomes XTERRA athletes from across the United States.
Come find out why athletes say "XTERRA Four Corners course is one of the funnest XTERRA courses in the region"! The XTERRA Four Corners team and avid users of the Farmington mountain biking trails have created an outstanding course for participants. We invite you to bring your friends and family, they will enjoy being able to cheer you on from start to finish!
Registration will close May 28, 2012. Visit our Registration page for links and fees.
The 2013 XTERRA Four Corners Course
- Traditional Swim / Bike / Run format
- 1 mile two lap Swim at Farmington Lake
- Fast and fun 17 mile Bike Course
- New scenic 5 mile Run Course that skirts Farmington Lake
- $1,000 Pro Purse
- One transition area for easy set up
- Spectator friendly from start to finsih
- BEST volunteers and race support in the southwest!
- Individual Start List as of May 24, 2013
- Relay Start List as of May 24, 2013
Visit our site often as registration and course details will be updated. Follow Farmington Convention & Visitors Bureau on Facebook for updates and information about the Farmington area.